Monday, September 15, 2008

Swimming again!...

It has finally warmed up sufficiently enough to allow the kids to go swimming. I conveniently left my swimming togs at home (whoops!) but never the less, they had a great time reintroducing themselves to the water.


And when, after 5 mins, it got too much for Ethan, he spent some time with Grandma.





On another note, I have been tagged by Leanne. This is my first blog award! It's an enlightenment to know that my ramblings are amusing to some people!!! Lol! Thanks for your lovely comments.

So, this is what I have to do:

The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you have
nominated.

Okay so here goes, 3 blogs I love to visit, instead of 7....

Fran Tynan - I really love the way Fran brings lots of elements together and makes it work.

Nic Hargreaves - We both started our blogs around the same time and I love how we visit each other offering support and encouragement.

and

Nicole Pomeroy - I love the way she uses texture in her layouts and it always comes out looking fabulous!


There are many other blogs I love visiting (see side bar) but I'll just stick with these three recommendations for now! Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Nic said...

Gotta love watching kids have fun with water hey!! Thanks so much for the tag too.. will get onto that one shortly! Hope you're having a great week :-)

Lorraine said...

As always, I'm just a little bit envious that things are 'hotting up' over there...especially when the days are getting shorter, darker and wetter here all the time. Oh well! It looks like the children had great fun in the pool!

Congratulations on being tagged, by the way. I love your blog too!

xx